After three hours of trying to learn from a silly book, my mom sat down with me and taught me how to crochet when I was 7 mos pregnant. The first year all that I turned out were scarves with uneven sides and dishcloths. It has been several years from that point and I am so proud at how far I have come and am proud to show my items and sell them as they have become loved and treasured items for the... people I have made things for. I beam with pride when I see professional baby pictures and the wee cute babies are wearing my items and I hope you can treasure them too! I am a stay at home mom to two precocious boys and one darling and sassy daughter and they help to inspire what I make. I would love to turn out something that you can treasure!

Besties Heart Hats



I have two little girls who are best friends and insisted on matching hats, but wanted to keep their own individual identity... They love looking the same, but not the same all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment